This is a short story about Joseph - husband, father, carpenter.
Review: This intrigued me reading of Joseph's perspective being the father of
Jesus while on earth. This was so beautiful and it really touched my
heart. It was good to have my new found friend, Thor, the warrior angel
back in this novella too.
This is a really beautiful story and I
can imagine Joseph being like this! We don't have much to go on in the
Bible about what Joseph was like; he is quite the background character.
I read this in 30 minutes; I would have loved this to have gone on for much more than this.
gave this four stars for this reason. I respect Clifton's reason for
having it as a novella, but for me this would have been great in a
- Why Christian Fiction?
- Books Reviewed by Author Surname
- Author/Novel Spotlight
- Guest Blogger Posts
- Blog Tours
- Author Interviews
- Articles of Interest
- Groups, Blogs, Book Networking Sites
- How To Support And Encourage Your Favourite Authors
- Reality Calling Christian Fiction Awards And Vetted Bookstore
- Feedspot Award for Top 50 Fiction Blog Sites and Websites
- Goodreads To-Read List
- I have been an avid reader from as early as I can remember. Since becoming a Christian in my early 20s, my passion for reading led to specifically Christian fiction and this has developed into reviewing them on this blog. I love reading new author's novels or author's who have not had many reviews or exposure and giving them much needed encouragement where appropriate.
This blog is the intellectual property of Peter Younghusband, and any quotation of part or all of it without his approval is illegal