More ways to Encourage An Author You love:
- Why Christian Fiction?
- Books Reviewed by Author Surname
- Author/Novel Spotlight
- Guest Blogger Posts
- Blog Tours
- Author Interviews
- Articles of Interest
- Groups, Blogs, Book Networking Sites
- How To Support And Encourage Your Favourite Authors
- Reality Calling Christian Fiction Awards And Vetted Bookstore
- Feedspot Award for Top 50 Fiction Blog Sites and Websites
- Goodreads To-Read List
- I have been an avid reader from as early as I can remember. Since becoming a Christian in my early 20s, my passion for reading led to specifically Christian fiction and this has developed into reviewing them on this blog. I love reading new author's novels or author's who have not had many reviews or exposure and giving them much needed encouragement where appropriate.
This blog is the intellectual property of Peter Younghusband, and any quotation of part or all of it without his approval is illegal
How To Support And Encourage Your Favourite Authors
I have found that Christian authors needs more support and encouragement than their secular counterparts, so here are some ways we as readers and/or reviewers can achieve this. I pray the following resources encourage you to put some of these into practice.